Tuesday 10 March 2015

Four-legged conversation starters;-)

Never having a dog of my own, I have met a few nice four-legged man's best friends. My phone camera captured a few of them. Here is the one met in Barnes yesterday:
Photo I had a nice chat with a lady walking him. She lives in America, near the Canadian border and comes to stay with her son's family enjoying the daily pleasures of being a grandmother for a time. She's always wanted to visit my home country, I was told. Wouldn't it be great if she and her family went to stay there with me so I could show them around? :-)

....
Nor have I ever owned a cat, only when I was a child, living at my grandpas' as those days people worked six days a week and had little spare time. (Not that it's different in many cases nowadays...)
Here is my friend's cat called Myszka, which translates to 'Little Mouse'! :-)
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment