Thursday 20 August 2015

Online English!

Well... I may start a new blog... After a long time of getting my right knee sorted and beginning to enjoy my mobility again, looks like I am now facing a similar ordeal with the left one...
'Just as well I'm not a centipede,' I said to my friend. To that he sensibly replied that it might actually be better. With so many legs, I would probably be able to walk and do things if one or two of them were out of order.
Now, what do I do? Looks like my current jobs may not be suitable until the knee gets better. I could teach English and Polish to individual students via Skype or in my place in London. Great, as I love doing so!

Here is the advert in Polish I've just 'produced':
 .........................................................................................................................................................
SERDECZNIE ZAPRASZAM NA SKYPOWE SPOTKANIA Z ANGIELSKIM ! 

Ucze od lat, bez sztampy i z humorem, mam indywidualne podejscie oraz kocham to co robie; 
a najbardziej lekcje indywidualne, kiedy moge poswiecic uczniowi cala moja uwage i wspolnie wypracowac najlepsza metode, wskazac sposoby, ktore pozwola mu samemu kontynuowac przygode z angielskim. 
Zainteresowanych prosze o prywatna wiadomosc. 

Coz... Zycie pisze swoje scenariusze...
Znowu nie jestem w pelni mobilna i jeszcze nie wiem jak dlugo potrwa reperacja mojego drugiego stawu kolanowego. Pewnie w koncu bede miala czas zrobic wlasna strone internetowa...
............................................................................................................................................................... 


No comments:

Post a Comment