Thursday 28 February 2019

Fat Thursday mentioned!

A proper heatwave in London but today I am working at home. Always so much to do.

I wrote the above sentence a few days ago. Today I came back from work in the rain but at the same time the sun was shining. The heatwave is over. Never mind, it's the last day of February, after all.

I cycled to class on a borrowed bicycle. Mine needs a new inner tube. Hopefully, it will get repaired today. I am very happy after today's English conversation class. A new student joined my group, a lady from Brazil, so it was an intercontinental class. There were students from Japan, China, Africa and Brazil! It had to be fun! We had a new student today and she wrote us a very touching letter which I may share if and when I figure out how. I have already posted it on English Lesson Online and Offline on Facebook if you are curious to see it.

I've spent the afternoon working on the tour of Walthamstow which is taking place this Saturday, March 2nd. Our meeting place is Shelborne Road entrance from the Walthamstow Central Station and it is at noon we are meeting there. It's going to be fun!

Summary of the day - Good things that happened:

We all enjoyed my lesson!

The new student gave me a wonderful written feedback!

My bicycle got repaired!

Lovely neighbours treated us to some angel wings!

Unexpectedly, we had some Polish doughnuts given by complete strangers on Fat Thursday!

I spoke to my family scattered around the globe!

Life is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment