Sunday 8 February 2015

No voice

News from the health front: my voice is gone... Funny, if you whisper to someone that you cannot speak, they will start whispering to you...
...
Do you like a hairdo like this?

 

It's very practical, I think and looks nice if you have a lot of hairs.;-) The owner was very surprised that I liked it so much and wanted to take a picture. I did! Well, it brought back memories. Throughout my school life I sported similar hairstyle. It seemed rather funny to turn the head around very quickly while sitting at the desk in the classroom. Not to the boy sitting at the desk behind mine.;-)
...
Owing to a friend I'm reading an interview with John Malloy and got to this bit now:
 'The Native Americans have taught me that everything is connected. Those sage bushes out in the desert, why are their leaves smaller? Why do their roots go down so far? Why is that? Because they’ve got to communicate to the next plant. They might say, “I’ve got more than I need. You can have this.” You start seeing how sophisticated and universal these truths are.'
You can read it too, by clicking here.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment