Saturday 24 September 2016

Lured into The Original Maids of Honour or The law of attraction

I was cycling peacefully home along the Kew Gardens' wall after a post-theatre drink in Richmond when I stopped to take an undisturbed (by the day-time traffic) picture of these splendid tea rooms with a royal court twist. Passing by I had never had a chance to photograph this Old England - style building.  Suddenly a group of four emerged by the entrance across the street and...  invited me in for a coffee. Well, I couldn't believe my ears and eyes. Were they the robbers who were luring me in to then blame me? Or maybe some terrible murderers in need of a victim? Something was telling me they weren't. They were far too noisy entering the dark and quiet establishment.  Well, it must have been around 10pm I should say. Then I saw the lady's headgear, looked at my broaches and knew: it was the law of attraction. This is how one of my surprising evenings started! Thank you, Kimberley, and my other new friends for this fun icing on the cake of tonight! I am home safe! :-)

2 comments:

  1. The things that you get up to and the things that happen to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I'm out, I am always ready, that's why!:-)

      Delete