Saturday 2 May 2015

David Hovatter's Haunted Kimono


 

 Having cycled from work, I grabbed some food and dashed to the Questors' Theatre as it was the last chance to see my colleague's David Hovatter's recent production: The Haunted Kimono and other Ghost Stories. Above you can see the poster designed by a former student, now friend of Rachel's,who also came to see the play. Anyone need a poster designed?

David was the director, narrator and a participating actor, and this was the fourth evening in a row, each day after a day's work! And amazing he was! I wonder if any of our colleaugues made the effort to see him on stage...

Even if it was not OK to take pictures,  I am glad I took a few to prompt the memories of that theatrical evening.

The stage:
The performance:




 Some props... This is quite likely to be the Japanese money...


I am too tired to write more,  but how not to add a few of today's pictures. I'm so much behind with that. You've only seen the first two days of my Morocco escapade and not much since I've been back, and I haven't had the time to write, and there is so much I'd like to share...

Anyway...


Two pairs of hands that eagerly posed for me:




 And a bag that would go with the hands above:
A few T-shirts:




A bench in a small park in Acton called Wendell Park was my lunch venue.  Here are a few pictures from that little expedition:



It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment