Tuesday 2 February 2016

South Acton Estate art and Gunnersbury Triangle nature

Have you been to South Acton Estate? See why it's worth going there:
Stik's Big Mother

Acton mothers


Acton Estate rejuvenated

A bird by Mark

'Sunart'


 Corrie Reichardt mosaics, not just ornamental:
I just love it when Carrie describes herself as a craftivist.



 That's what South Acton Estate area looks like in miniature:






 A bit of Isle of Wight in Acton:


The bicycle took me here:


Here is Mike who didn't mind posing for me. I've never before met anyone working at the reserve, nor did I realise how big the site actually is. Mike is the Nature Reserve Site Manager and a very kind and friendly man. I learnt more about the reserve and got some useful advice on advertising my classes. Much obliged, Mike!:-)







Again, I cannot write more or I will be late for my next adventure!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment