Saturday 9 March 2013

Red Squirrels in Busko-Zdrój


On the last day of my Busko holiday I finally saw the red squirrels. It wouldn't be the same to go home having seen these cute creatures only on the postcards from the resort. I was walking my friend through the park when I spotted three little red 'comets' chasing each other among the trees and across the path.




After lunch my other dear friend came in her pea-green car to take us back home, but before that I invited her for the best coffee I had in this town, to Derslaw Castle.


We had a good laugh, as we always do, but the coffee this time was a serious disappointment to me. It does puzzle me why it is so hard to get what you clearly ask for... I hate it when the milk is pumped into my coffee in the form of a foam (yeah, froth is the right word for it, I know) and I do like the coffee strong and hot, and the milk hot in a little jug so I could add it to my liking.

The journey home began soon and I could hardly keep my eyes open. However, I did register changes in the weather conditions: going north, we were entering the kingdom of winter:








No comments:

Post a Comment