Monday 15 April 2013

Can do if I can do!

Good morning!

More if I find a moment!
;;;;
Really hard to find one, but I thought I'd tell you what I went through to get two sheets of paper printed in my town. My own printer has been asleep for close to eternity, so have my friends'. The internet cafes I knew of were long gone. I've heard of a printing facility long way from my place, not so great to get to on crutches and when you're short of time.  Thus I googled a phone number of a nearby office, called them, explained my predicament and asked if they could help me highlighting that I'd pay for the favour. There was hope... All in vain though, but that's a long story, too long for tonight. Anyway, after a long time I finally found a place with a 'can do'attitude member of staff! Great thanks to the friendly young man at "Hermes", next to exchange office downstairs! Best of luck with your plans!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment