Monday 14 July 2014

Pictures from biking last Sunday


I went on a bike last Sunday and when I got onto a path between Pitshanger Allotments and the golf course, I felt as if I were biking through The Forest Preserve in Chicago, the sound of busy roads buzzing in the distance...

The River Brent

Golf course by the river:



 St Mary's in Perivale attracted me through the subtle sounds of music coming from it. I stopped the bike and walked into the churchyard...

 Then I walked in. There was a rehearsal for the evening concert in progress. I had to miss it though due to other obligations ... And I cannot show you the musicians as the picture was not in focus.



In nearby Brentham Village each and every little house is different from the others...


 
 And here is Brentham Meadow...

No comments:

Post a Comment