Wednesday 29 April 2015

An invitation to Sylwia's concert in London

This is a post with a difference. I'd like to tell you about an evening that I am trying to organise. It would be great if you could come. Here are the details:



An evening with Sylwia Nadgrodkiewicz, Ph.D. & Healing Tuning Forks

When: at 7 pm on Monday, 4th May 2015
Where: Iraqi Cultural Centre,Threshold House, 65 Shepherd’s Bush Green, London W12 8TX
What you need: a blanket or rug to lie on and relax during the concert

In Sylwia’s own words:

‘Tuning forks appeared in my life when I was ready for them. To play the instruments, which have healing capabilities, requires the player to have a pure heart and a full openness to the recipient. For many years, I have been an active vocalist and lecturer, but only tuning forks have given me a sense of fulfilment on my path. I would be delighted to demonstrate to you their wonderful impact. Please let me invite you to a short presentation about the healing features of tuning forks along with a live concert which I will be pleased to perform for you.’

Please bring a blanket or rug to lie down on and relax to Sylwia's music and singing!

If you would like to meet Sylwia, a vocalist, lecturer, voice coach and music therapist, make your way to Shepherd's Bush next Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. Nasi w świecie. Czwartego w Londynie, a ósmego w rodzinnym mieście.

    ReplyDelete