Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sunny Wednesday afternoon and a leaf that didn't make it to the ground

What a simple pleasure it was to have lunch on a park bench in the autumn sun on the edge of Bedford Park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Park,_London):



 I enjoyed every moment of it, but I think the colours appealed to my senses the most: the intensely green grass, the yellow, orange red and brown leaves;


 oh, and the texture of the tree trunks!:-)



I found an empty bench near the line of horse chestnut trees.Nearby, on the grass there were schoolgirls playing cheerfully,  and somewhere behind me, mothers chatting on the benches. And now, in the evening, I'm chatting to my mother over the phone, telling her about it as she is making lasagna for lunch. For me it's soon bedtime, though. I just had to take a look at the websites of a photographer going to do some work at a Halloween festival in Iceland, and of an engineer, artist and painter in one:-), both met this week in Chiswick. :-)

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment