Monday 15 October 2012

test

Hello! This is my very first ever blog post! At long last! I'm not yet sure how it will develop, nor do I know much about blogging. Monday is coming to an end in my part of the world. It's been a good day! I managed to get delayed leaving home in the morning by a rather strange phone call and still, I couldn't resist taking a snapshot of the neighbour's cat. And a special cat it is! He is in a relationship with one of the downstairs ginger sisters and I have happened to witness them play not but once in the pretty garden outside my window. An amusing sight it is and how noisy they are! I'll say no more... Regarding cats, so many of my friends are fond of them, I now often take pictures of cats and cat-objects. Thus, I photographed a cats +dogs+umbrellas curtain in a shop on the way home! I am going to share the pictures here, instead of using the email. I need to figure out how to post pictures then.  Not tonight, though.  There is tomorrow to get ready for! Thanks for reading this!

And indeed, tomorrow came (it always does) and I managed to add the first picture:


Here are more cats captured on 15.10.2012:


No comments:

Post a Comment