Friday 2 January 2015

Cats and friends!


 Photo

Cloudless sky in London, the elegant cat is grooming him or herself ( I'll never get near enough to know the gender of this one;-) ) perched on the garden bench, and I am thinking about a dear archotect friend. I haven't heard from him for a good while. Pawel Mekal is both a talented, skillful architect and an artist with his own style. You are welcome to browse through his portfolio - click here. And he has a cat! I remember her name and how well she can use the keyboard! It's a very special cat. The other friend with a cat lives a couple of miles from me and I am looking forward to seeing her soon!

When I went on a bike today I saw one dark grey cat. It runvery quickly across the road and into a garden. Then later on I received pictures featuring some parts of yet another feline pet, the one based in The Middle East. She was enjoying the afternoon sun on the roof, next to her owner, on the Saudi weekend.

The first bike ride this year was very enjoyable owing to the blue sky and pretty surroundings.

PhotoPhoto Photo Photo
Photo Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment