Thursday 29 January 2015

Garden and sky

Photo Photo Photo Photo
I'm going to miss this garden, and especially the view from my window, watching the clouds travel by, the cats,the birds, the squirrels, the foliage, and the foxes and the changing colours...
When I looked out today, I saw a blackbird sitting on the holly tree. Very few berries have remained on the tree. Birds enjoy eating them. The other morning I was thrilled to see two beautiful foxes sitting at the end of the wall by the tall hedge wall. Or I would watch a squirrel looking for a place to hide her trophy. Have I mentioned the cloud formations and their changing hues?

 Photo Photo Photo  Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo Photo

If I had the time this evening, I'd dash to an exhibition preview at The Bankside Gallery this evening to see what professional artists, some of whom I had a pleasure to meet, are showing, and to rub shoulders with the arty lot!;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment