Tuesday 20 January 2015

Maria Teresa's unique handbags!

It was January the 19th, my late father's name-day. I went for a stroll in Knightsbridge at lunchtime and took a picture of these flowers thinking of him:
Photo

Popped in to Bonhams but there wasn't much to see. I liked this picture by a contemporary British artist:
Photo

On the way back I saw a German church:
Photo

I looked at the dome of Brompton Oratory from another angle with The V&A peering from behind it as if shouting: 'Look at me!'
Photo

I registered some architectural details:

Photo Photo

Going back to work I took a picture of the famous landmarks:

Photo

As the working day was coming to an end, I met an amazing woman who bought a beautiful white kimono. She was wearing an elaborate Nepalese necklace, a gift from a friend, as she told me:
 Photo
Maria Teresa Madariaga came to London to make arrangements for the summer when she will be showing the bags she makes in the Carribean where she lives. That's the one she carried yesterday:

Photo

How neat is that?
 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blogs and yes the old man is very happy in my garden sitting on my sculpture table under the trees waiting for the bluebells to arrive in the spring.

    ReplyDelete