Thursday 18 September 2014

Looking forward to tomorrow!

 
My special day is tomorrow! My pictures will be on show! Have I told you?
Come and see them at St Peter's Heritage Centre in Vauxhall, next to Vauxhall City Farm, across the Thames from Tate Britain! Join The Joy of Sound Team on their festive day!


...
Now...
What am I showing you here? Pictures from a current exhibition at Pitzhanger House and Gallery! The exhibition is on contemporary design, one of many events during the annual London Design Festival:
 


 
 A squirrel on a pullover, isn't it worth photographing? ;-)
 

A friend from Poland was rather impressed with our Ealing museum, art gallery and parks.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of an astronaut's costume made by a plumber who wanted to prove that he can do it! Congratulations!


Here are the park volunteers looking after The Walled Garden:

One of coins glued to the pavement, have you seen them around?
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment