Tuesday 21 March 2017

ARTificated and more

Of course I missed the deadline to submit my work for the Saturday CITIZEN 2020 exhibition. Well! I have too much to do. Always! No time to idle and I cannot understand how anyone can be bored. I know exhausted and still wanting to do moreeee!

Like every Tuesday I was at North Acton Pavilion, this time helping to prepare our exhibition for Saturday. Then I got on my bike and took exhibition posters to different places in Acton only to realise that I had no time to go back home as I would miss the lecture on Poles in Ealing by Piotr Stolarski at Ealing Central Library.
The Green Room was almost full when I arrived and people were still coming. It was nice to be welcomed by the lecturer.  The audience listened with great interest. There were many questions afterwards. The books sold out quickly.

As we were leaving I came up with an idea: to take a picture of my newly met friends - mother and daughter, and of us with Piotr, his family and Jonathan Oates! They are still on my phone though.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment