Saturday 25 March 2017

How much can you put in a day

There was a lot on my agenda last Saturday. Alas, for the first part of the day I had to take it easy, tame the hellish headache and give my physical body and my head some rest . In the afternoon I could meet the world. There was no way I could make it to a fascinating community event in West Ealing so I headed straight to The North Acton Pavilion for the celebration of the Citizen 2020 Project, Phase 1.
 You will find many posts about it on ARTification page here and on Facebook.
For my mother on UK Mothering Sunday, with Mrs Anna Maria Anders
There was so much going there. 
I popped into The Rocket, a pub in Churchfield Rd W3 afterwards thinking to have a drink with the ARTification friends but on checking the time (and nicking a few of their snacks, sorry #Rachel Pepper, #Brian De Lord and all) I realised I had to get back on my bike and head for the Polish Cultural Centre in Ravenscourt Park or I would be late for a meeting with a very important woman: Mrs Anna Maria Anders. Those of you who are into WW2 history will not be alerted in vain. The lady who plays an important role for the Polish government on an international stage is the daughter of General Wladyslaw Anders and came to meet us and promote her book, invited by the Polish Library in London. I was happy to have the opportunity to share my memories relating to her father, General Wladyslaw Anders
Now, on the way to POSK I had to stick my nose (and camera) through an open door of St Peter's in the Green and saw a choir in rehearsal while on the way back home I got off my bike to check upon the progress on #Carrie Reichardt's mosaic-covered house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment