Wednesday 30 October 2013

'Forget Me Not'

I've just come across a film I must watch. It documents the life of a family where a mother in her early seventies falls victim to Alzheimer's and how coping with this terrible illness brings the family together.
...
It's late and I will only add a few pictures from Sheen. OK, the first one is from Richmond. It features the Orange Tree Theatre, a small in size, but great one!

Ever wanted a strawberry hat? Go to Octavia in East Sheen!


I really like this little shop. It was fun meeting some nice people. When I have the time, I'll look up a Dalston club called Hysteria. I heard about it in sheen today. 



Fat Boys, a Thai restaurant next door offers a special lunchtime menu deal. I went for it.






This is a very unusual dog. His tail moves up and down, not sideways!

If there was a dog, there must be cats too!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment