Sunday 6 October 2013

Sunny Sunday walk in Central London

Somebody sent me the sun from the Middle East this morning! Just to say it's arrived! May it stay.:-)
...
Looking forward to hear the news about yesterday pataphysical event in Basel:
http://pataphysical.net/main!
...
The day was great, I have lots of pictures of revamped Leicester Square, elegant Fortnum & Mason, Chinatown, Whitehall and The Embankment, to mention just a few locations!
...
The first picture I took from the Central Line train in Ealing Broadway.

I emerged from the tube at Leicester Square and passing by the famous Hippodrome Club I headed for Leicester Square.
The square looks very different now, there is a pretty fountain around the statue of William Shakespeare in the middle and there are many seats around it.

The statue of London-born Charlie Chaplin has been moved from the square to the little street nearby:























No comments:

Post a Comment