Wednesday 10 December 2014

London Christmas trees and Harrods windows

You won't find the most famous London Christmas tree here yet. Last night I was very close to Trafalgar Square where it resides, but I was too tired to walk there and so was my phone. We both needed charging.;-)

Covent Garden Christmas tree:

Victoria and Albert Museum Xmas tree: 

Xmas tree near South Kensington Station going towards Ismaili Centre and the V&A:
Photo

Stratford Xmas tree:
Photo

Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre Xmas tree:
Photo

Harrods windows:
Photo  
                                                                          Photo

And here my phone said enough. It needed charging. Pity, as at the entrance to the tube station there were buskers. I really enjoyed their singing. Then on the way to the platform I heard and saw another busker. He was playing the harp. I thought, if the petite girl teamed up with him, they would make an amazing duo! She had such a sweet voice. :-)
...
Almost twenty minutes of my time tonight I devoted to listening to Rupert Sheldrake's lecture excerpts recommended by Agnieszka Sypek, the founder of Misterium Ciala i Ducha. What I heard resonated with me strongly as only yesterday I finished interpreting at a Theta Healing course with Vianna Stibal. Interesting stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment