Saturday 20 December 2014

One travels...

... to Cambridge!


Photo
King's College Chapel, Cambridge
Finding a convenient place to park turned out easier than expected. We saw a young man holding a big sign: 'All day parking 5 pounds' and we could leave our car at the school grounds, a walk from The Fitzwilliam Museum which was our main destination. The money for the parking will go towards financing the school's trip to South Africa next year!
 Photo Photo

Photo

Intensely blue sky made a great background for this sculpture near The Department of Engineering:
Photo

Photo Photo

Photo Photo

Photo Photo

Photo Photo

Photo Photo

Photo Photo

My last picture of the day in Cambridge is the most important one. I do hope you manage to read the text. I love it, just like I loved meeting the girl who made this and many other pictures in her scrapbook:
Photo

Yet another person I would love to meet again...
I believe that one day she will publish a book and this will be its first page... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment