Wednesday 31 December 2014

A sole Pole

New Year 2015 has arrived!
May it be as good as we'd like it to be!

I welcomed it in a lovely company of old and new friends being the only Pole among the guests. The people were amazingly friendly and we had a great time.Among my new friends was an Iraqi couple who live in San Diego. Lovely people! She is a philosophy lecturer and he is a painter and illustrator. Here you can see some of his works.
Photo Photo 

We joined the party after a serious mission to rescue my dear friend. She texted me earlier saying things that made me worried stiff about  her. You know, the stuff people saay when they are feeling really, really down, and you want make sure they are all right at all costs rather than ignore their message...
 

...
In the old year, only yesterday I met these guys playing the piano at St Pancras Station:
Photo Photo
Here are two more pictures from the huge station:
Photo Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment