Friday 5 December 2014

Here Today... Exhibition

My day started with ignoring the alarm. Has it ever happened to you? What were the consequences?
I was late for work and felt terribly stressed, and embarrassed. The more I want to be on time, the harder I find it, imagine that!
Anyway, the day was OK, but in the evening I found an intriguing space in the Old Sorting Office near Tottenham Court Station. On the black wall I read 'HERE TODAY...' and two or three columns of artists' names, one or two Polish sounding included. That intrigued me. I immediately thought of an old English saying: 'Here today, gone tomorrow' and concluded that I need to go and check out what's going on there before it's gone. What I found was an amazing exhibition of thought provoking artworks that marks the 50 years of the Red List of Threatened Species. I took some pictures hastily before closing time. May actually go there again.
Photo Photo Photo
Photo Photo Photo Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment