Monday 15 December 2014

Too much to write...

I'm behind with posting here. Too much going on. A fantastic weekend: Sufi and Turkish music evening at The Turkish Cultural Centre, where I met many nice and interesting people, great fun at The Passing Clouds in Dalston with The Gypsy Fever playing their hot Balkan rhythms and a lot more.
Photo Photo
Photo Photo

At the Passing Clouds, after a long drive:
Photo

Tigermonkey on stage:

Gypsy Fever playing:
 

...
Monday morning started with 'bird-watching'. When I opened the curtains, I saw these green birds:
  Photo
Through the other window I saw an amorous pigeon fail to seduce the other one:
Photo Photo Photo
He kept following her (I assume I got the genders right) from side to side until she finally got tired of being chased and flew away leaving him lonesome and pensive:
Photo Photo
...
Later in the day I attended an ESOL training session with Jo Gakonga at Newham College:
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment