Saturday 14 December 2013

A must-see: 'Educating Rita' at Questors, Ealing

"Educating Rita" at the Questors Theatre, Ealing last night was absolutely marvelous! By all means, do go and see it if you can!
...
Rita entertained me on the Friday night, Saturday was not an ordinary day either. Among many reasons to remember it would be learning about the Everlasting Flame...
I am so glad I made it to the exhibition on this lesser known ancient monotheist religion on its last day. Moreover, I managed to divert my friends from their way to an art gallery in North London so we could all meet. They didn't regret coming. We had a splendidly great time.










...
In the middle of Russel Square there was a gathering if young people. One of numerous policemen around told us they were were there for a flash mob that didn't happen.


Finally I visited the famous School of Life bookshop near Russel Square. My friend gave in to a temptation and bought one of the lovely books sold there. I wonder if he will find the time to read it at Christmas...

14th of December was a day of Fathers Christmas, at least in Bloomsbury... Well, I suppose not but one suspected that there may be more of the charitable chaps around if there are so many presents to be delivered on one specific night... Now we know. It's confirmed and documented. And I can tell you more.... Santas gather in London annually, just like all witches on Łysica near Skarzysko- Kamienna. My friend from Poland and I encountered a huge swarm of them the other year marching from Saint Paul's Cathedral all the way down Fleet Street! Maybe one day I'll find the time to show you the historic pictures... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment