Thursday 19 December 2013

Thunderstorm and pre-Christmas rat race

Most unusual weather pattern took me and many others by surprise this evening: a thunderstorm with lightnings accompanying a heavy rain.

I sought shelter at the shopping centre filled with people on a frantic Christmas spree. With my leg not at its best and no crutch to manifest that I'm not taking part in the mad shopper race, I had a feeling of being a helpless victim pushed or knocked by the fiddle-fit ones dashing for the next shopping post as if all the shops were to shut down for good any moment. Merry Christmas, everyone!

...
W3Gallery in Acton - I have heard about this Acton artists' haven and I have passed it many times on the bus between Ealing and Shepherds Bush, but I haven't yet been there. This will definitely change one day soon as it looks an interesting place and is located nearby.

...
Buskers at Hammersmith Station last Monday evening:
I may have a video as well, but no time to even look for it these days.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment