Tuesday 4 February 2014

Amazing people

It's the 5th of February already in London, but the clock on my blog still shows the 4th. I am not adjusting it.

Today, I would like to encourage you to read a very special post on somebody else's blog. Let me quote an extract that spoke to me:

'A human being with a noble heart, in a noble society, will not need the strict governance that the law makers are endlessly fabricating in modern times. We will then be free, harmonious and engaging in the essence of living.' 

Awesome!

I met the blog author, a truly amazing woman and proper London GP, on the 24th of February, after the sad event she describes. Straight from there she dashed to attend the closing of Yousif Naser's painting exhibition in Acton and Yousif, our mutual friend introduced us.

....

Meanwhile, in Krakow, there is an exhibition on Wislawa Szymborska's collages and another one showing some of Leszek Dutka's drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment