Thursday 20 February 2014

Ealing: Clouds, Cultural Salon & Mr Fox

Please look at the Ealing sky of yesterday, Pishanger House at night and at the fantastic Mr Fox of Mattock Lane leaving Pitshanger Art Gallery after The Cultural Salon titled 'What is love?'.

















I did intend to attend the event at the local art gallery, at least some of it, but when I got there (and it was close to the end) the door was locked. Never mind, thought I and eagerly took pictures of the illuminated widows:









Leaving Walpole Park where the gallery stands I saw two foxes and managed to photograph one of them:



...
And now you've seen so much that I am not sure if I can show you any more pictures in this post. What to do? What to do? I have a nice collection from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment