Tuesday 11 February 2014

Healing hands! Paper eggs!

I cannot help by report my great dead of yesterday. After the gym I went down to the dentist. My dentist of decades happened to be away, skiing, but his colleague agreed to look into my mouth. While waiting, I was chatting to her and the petite assistant who was suffering a terrible headache. I offered to give her a massage and she agreed. Believe it or not, it worked. She felt much better after my hands' intervention!

You would probably like to read about a fantastic gym experience where I had the exclusive attention of an instructor most of the time at an entrance ticket price of 7 zloty per hour (1 pound = 5 zloty now). When I came the place wasn't busy. Lucky me!
...
The day has gone by in a wink. So many things happened, so many people met and quite a few pictures taken.

The sun didn't show its face in Skarzysko today.



I decided to give some well deserved attention to my nails and walked in the first beauty shop en route. Fortunately, the beautician wasn't busy and having made me a nice cup of fruit tea, took care of my 'claws'. It felt very nice to be looked after, I must admit.

Can you see all the bracelets? They are all works of a local lady. You can have a good look at them while at the beautician's.

Yes, your eyes aren't fooling you! There are Tesco supermarkets in Skarzysko! At least two of them! Near here I met my former student's mother. She was beaming with pride. Her dream came true. Tomorrow her daughter will add a PhD to her name! Congratulations! I am so happy for the girl and her parents!

I'll be a bit indiscreet and reveal a little secret: at around five o'clock I had tea at my dear friend's (a sworn bachelor) flat!



Waiting for my beverage I took more pictures:


And below are unusual ornaments made by a new hairdresser in my street when she is not busy:





Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment