Wednesday 26 February 2014

Yousif Naser in Baghdad

Yousif, along with many other eminent artists, went to Baghdad last week to attend a big cultural event. I feel privileged to show you the pictures he took during this visit:







































































...
My Wednesday took me to Sheen. I met a nearby school chef who was taking part in the School Chef of the Year Competition. He showed me some pictures and you can now see... my pictures of his pictures:
 The competition meal:
venison with wild mushroom sauce, potato dauphinoise and roast veggies plus an appetising desert:

The chef is a keen angler. Here you can see him with his catch:

I didn't ask if the venison he cooked came from these two beasts... Hopefully not!

No comments:

Post a Comment