Wednesday 21 May 2014

Back to the seventies

Today I walked through the streets away from the centre of Lodz before I took a coach to Skarzysko-Kamienna. It looked like the time froze a few decades ago because of the way everything looked. The blocks of flats, pavements, little shops, overgrown grass, trees and shrubs and also the people looked like I remembered from the days when I would come to stay with my relations in the late 1970s.
After a bit of a walk we found a hairdresser and my offspring sat in the chair while I began to wait for my turn believing that I was next. No! After a while and taking two pictures, I found out that the ladies's hair experts operated one door down.  Hence, I waited while the other young hairdresser was finishing off the freshly dyed blonde mane, making it very straight as the fashion of the recent years dictates!

No comments:

Post a Comment