Monday 19 May 2014

From Stansted to Lodz!

Today I will say 'Good night!' in my home country.
...
And so I did. After a spell of panic when paying for something at an airport duty free shop I thought I'd lost my boarding pass and a subsequent relief when found it in the plastic bag with liquids, while it should be in the purse, I had an undisturbed journey.
Intrigued by a logo World Dance Championship on young people's red tracksuit tops, I asked two pretty girls about it and learnt that their group, representing England, was going to Pula in Croatia! How fantastic! I still remember a holiday there with my parents.The sun was shining on both departure and arrival of Mr Ryan's aircraft and the crew were most polite and helpful which made a real difference.

Bird eye view of England near Stansted:





 Approaching Łodź:





 In sunny Łodz, having missed a sudden downpour!

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment