Wednesday 26 March 2014

Saxophone and clarinet up for grabs

Seen today:

MAPF - a Polish charity shop in Acon, West London, from my favourite seat 'atop' the magic Bus65:



Among donations at Octavia Sheen shop: A book about The Peace Race, a big sports event in the Soviet Block countries:

A record worth checking out, I've been told:

A cute duck-shaped box:
N
 Hair, not for sale:

This book reminded me of the meeting with Prince Jan Zylinski. He told me about the role Buddism has played in his life:

This might be a nice read...


Bargain instruments! A complete clarinet is up for grabs!

Ever wanted to have a saxophone? Now is your chance! Go to East Sheen Octavia shop! 191 Upper Richmond Road!

Of course when did it have to rain? Exactly as I was leaving for home and on the day I left the umbrella at home!

An Easter-themed shop window:
Can you imagine a child wearing this costume???

No comments:

Post a Comment