Sunday 9 March 2014

Not a cold again!


Sunny and beautiful, 17 degrees Celsius today and I have a cold again! How annoying! Especially, as today is my friend's stage debut at Diorama Art Studios! Since yesterday I've been regularly using another friend- recommended treatment. I take a teaspoon of such a 'delightful concoction: grater ginger and grater garlic mixed with honey! I'm desperate to get well!!! 

Blue sky and beautiful hues tempt to go out... A few pictures from last week:

These pretty flowers I photographed going across Haven Green last Friday. On Saturday there were few left. If you are a woman living in Ealing and were given crocuses or daffodils on Women's Day (celebrated on March the 8th), you may suspect it was picked there...




Another silly T shirt:





The sweatshirt at Ealing Broadway TKMax reminded me of a friend who introduced me to one of the cult US bands: The Grateful Dead! 



Sunset sun in the kitchen:




No comments:

Post a Comment