Saturday 28 June 2014

To Ruislip Manor

I decided to write about another event from last Friday in today's, that is Saturday post. A friend and I went on a little exploratory trip north-west of my abode.

Look at the lilac vehicle in Hanger Lane! Like many other Polish people I learned to drive operating this machine!

Going past this storage place recently I noticed that the cute miniature Big Ben was replaced by a less appealing structure. Now I know! This is to commemorate the 100th anniversary of WW1 outbreak...


 Northala Fields with man-made conical hills built when new Wembley Stadium was built:

 The first stop was at the monument commemorating the Polish airmen in The RAF forces during WW2:















Then we drove to Ruislip and stopped in the centre to explore the place before the sun went down.















No comments:

Post a Comment