Sunday 22 June 2014

Kew Gardens and Chiswick

An invitation to visit Kew Gardens couldn't come on a nicer day: sunny and hot Sunday.
The Tree Top Walk in a nice company of new friends was one of many attractions of the morning.


















Newly acquainted friends of a friend, an octogenarian couple surprised me greatly by treating everyone lunch. We enjoyed home-made bread in sandwiches. It was baked by the man. The cakes were prepared by the lady!
 Nesting in public:

Tulip tree:
 Knitting tree:







From Kew I took a bus that took me to Chiswick in time for a monthly Buddhist meeting my friends invite me to. Two important things resonated with me: how to deal with distractions and being there for oneself because only self is always with us. :-)








Pets' church in Chiswick!


 Bollo Lane 'greenery':


No comments:

Post a Comment