Monday 2 June 2014

Rain

When I looked out of the window this Monday morning I saw little blue sky, clouds mostly. However, only when I went out from the roofed area did I discover the reality. The rain has caught up with us. I had to retrieve into my new room and put on a more appropriate attire.
Protected with the waterproof jacket pulled from the bottom of the suitcase I went into the rain and met a cat under the tree:
Photo

Then I could devour the local breakfast delicacy: Greek yogurt with fresh fruit and honey:
Photo

Sophocles, a barman at the Sleepy Dragon made it especially for me. He is a composer as well and you can find his work on YouTube! Would you like to?

Today's pictures, deprived of the sunlight, are rather gloomy. However, I'm going to add a few from the sunny Sunday hike along the coast.

...



The rain allowed me to do some preparatory work. It's so exciting! This weekend my project of Cultural Cooperation with The Skarzysko Cultural Centre is taking off!  More on it time permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment