Wednesday 4 June 2014

Being slightly naughty

I've just done something rather inappropriate: gave a little piece of toasted bread to the female cat mother. You may know well that feeding cats at a restaurant is not a very sensible option... However, this mother of four or five does need some special rations, I'd say. It's my last breakfast at The Sleepy Dragon. At dawm tomorrow I'm saying 'See you later alligator!' to this fantastic place.
...
After breakfast I went for a stroll to the nearby yoga centre, supposedly a renowned one. Then I had a n orange-banana-mint juice. Constantia told me to pick two mint leave from the pot beside the bar! After that I headed for the beach and quite soon stepped into the sea. As usual though, it took me a substantial while before I prepared myself to start my 'desperado-style' swim. Once I immersed myself I was fine. I swam and swam, unlike a woman who bravely jumped into the water while I was still wading like a heron. She made a few brave fishlike sways and was done. Off to the shore and get horizontal! That wouldn't be me. I swam towards the big rock where the little boat used to station until two days ago. There, holding on to the rock with my hands, I was beating the waves with the lower limbs. Good fun it was.

No time to tell you more, but cannot resist that! I met the first Polish couple on the beach before lunch! Maybe they will pay a visit here to my humble blog! If so, I'm smiling to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment