Wednesday 27 February 2013

I caught a momentary glimpse of sun on the way from the freezer treatment room.




 It's the third time and I still cannot find any slightest pleasure in being subjected to -140 degrees Celsius, even though it's for a very short time. However, there is a ray of hope. A lady I met yesterday told me she had been struggling to feel good about it for a week, today looked really happy and relaxed during and after the treatment. Also, another woman who came after me told me how much she loves the treatment and revealed that she was the first person to get into the kriosauna cubicle when it was introduced in Busko, and that the television was present!

I must stop here or I'll be late for the next treatment!:-)



















I returned from an after lunch walk in time for the piano concert at Marconi:





There was also an evening walk which allowed us to admire the star studded winter sky and the full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment