Wednesday 6 February 2013

Knee aches & Helen, the best osteopath!


Let me greet you today with a view of Ealing Green with Pitshanger House and Gallery in the background. When I pass or cross it, I imagine the green bustling with life on market days in a bygone era.


I've got ten minutes of sitting still with ice on the knee to rid of the inflammation. Physiotherapist's recommendation.The knee aches today, not pleased with me for being subjected to the test-walk yesterday. Let me add a few pictures to yesterday post and reply one of my ardent readers!

I'm smiling to you! Are you reciprocating?:-)
....

And smiling happily again, after a nice home-cooked lunch!

During some online research, on Wikipedia, I came across the fact of indisputable value to all those fond of cats:

 'Remains of an 8-month-old cat were discovered buried with a human body at a separate Neolithic site in Cyprus. The grave is estimated to be 9,500 years old (7500 BC), predating ancient Egyptian civilization and pushing back the earliest known feline-human association significantly.'

Meow!
.....

I'm back from the osteopath at W5Physio and feeling much better! Helen is a star!

:-)




5 comments:

  1. And so comes a new word which I learned while reading your blog: feline...

    Thank you.

    The blindfolded reader...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased my blog is of some use to you! :-) Would you know the word that applies to the other four legged favourite pet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it "canine"? What a great word. Had no idea that it exists...

    The ductile reader...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bravo, Dear Reader! What an inquisitive mind!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for you kind comment. Please keep coming back. How did you find me? Greetings, Joanna

    ReplyDelete