Tuesday 26 February 2013

The snow in Busko is melting rapidly. The sky looks very grey.


 Our treatments went smoothly today and we were both done before lunch at 1.15 p.m. On the way to the restaurant I stopped by a makeshift stand offering tours to nearby tourist attractions. While talking to the woman, I was approached by one of the most avoided sanatorium male characters: an importunate, self-made Don Juan with no looks or manners and well past his sell by date. Best avoided!

When I returned to my room after the treatments, I realised my body was covered in little red spots, except the face and head, the only parts that stick out of the bath and the freezer! It looked like a turkey egg shell!
I contacted the nurse on duty who alarmed the doctor and after my skin was inspected, I was given some magic blue pills to have twice a day today and tomorrow morning. The first pill was effected, by 6 p.m. the rush was nearly gone.

The highlight of the afternoon was a walk towards the town centre:




















No comments:

Post a Comment