Tuesday 28 May 2013

More travels!

Rainy and grim outside! Getting packed again and flying again on the agenda. You don't envy me, do you?
...
I'm about to leave home and it's pouring with rain. Just what you want....
....
It took me a while before I could return to this post. The rain stopped later, but not before I got wet on the way to the post office.  I couldn't believe my luck when an immigrant newsagent's assistant agreed to keep an eye on my suitcase when I hobbled to WH Smith. With all these regulations and precautions, I wouldn't've been surprised had he refused.

The flight was good, I was granted an extra seat to stretch my troubled leg and enjoyed a chat with a friendly  and cheerful woman who compassionately agreed to take her least favourite window seat. In the meantime the rain stopped and I photographed the sky and the clouds:





That reminds me of the exciting views I admired while flying to Hong Kong a few years ago. Yes, you are right there, I didn't fail to take pictures. There were no clouds and it was like looking at a huge map. Quite amazing...
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment