Friday 24 May 2013

Rain non-stop

It's been raining all the time. Are you surprised? It's England, after all. But why is it so cold????

....
As the 24th of May is Saint Joanna's Day in the Christian calendar, I took pictures of some May blossom while walking under a big umbrella:








.....
In the evening a friend invited me to see a play in East London and by the time I got there, delayed by searching for another friend's mobile phone left on silent somewhere in the flat. Had I not walked straight past the theatre entrance and wasted the precious minutes, I would have not missed the first part. But then, I wouldn't have tasted a homemade brownie at the theatre cafe only to discover that it looked better then it tasted. Fortunately, the second part of Chechov's play adaptation was worth the wait.
On the way back home I enjoyed the sight of spontaneous dancing to a busker's tunes. But not the knee under repair, I might have joined in! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment