Monday 19 August 2013

More biking

Cloudy today! No rain though. Another blackberry breakfast was consumed. This time I added them to cottage cheese. Then it turned out that the cornflakes to compliment it were disappearing. Not far, but for good. They constituted my offspring's breakfast. :-)

;;;;

All day the weather reminded the one I experienced in Manila in March 2011: cloudy, but hot. Maybe less humid. However, no rain brought a relief. I biked to explore the recently 'refined' trail through the forest west of Road No 7 between Pogorzale and Brzask.



Never seen a sign like this before!



The larch tree was planted here to commemorate an eminent forester and biologist who worked in these forests. I'm afraid it's not possible to decipher his name though.

I saw a little spring with crystal clear water bubbling to the surface.


 This bench is near the spring:

The path follows the narrow gauge railway track between Bliżyn and Chlewiska. Loads of timber were once transported in little freight trains, fuel for the foundry.
 A new bridge:




No comments:

Post a Comment