Saturday 31 August 2013

So much untold


It's not comfortable to get by without the Internet. The telephone is too small for me to replace the laptop. A few more days and I will be re-connected, though. Meanwhile, many stories escape me and will probably never make it to the blog. The first week in London went by in a wink. Many interesting encounters, loads of work and removing the cobwebs in the abode.;-) Absence makes the spiders feel at home!

Yesterday, on the way home I encountered two fantastic people: Ambassadors for London near Victoria & Albert Museum. We had a nice chat and I took pictures. They are doing a great job telling people about things to do and see in London, providing them with maps and leaflets stored in their little van:


Do you know why little green buildings like this one were built and what purpose they serve nowadays?

Last night event at the V&A:












No comments:

Post a Comment