Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Ealing hodgepodge

Here are a few pictures from West Ealing and Pitshanger Lane:







I stopped for tea at a new Damascene restaurant in West Ealing. The waiter understood me perfectly. Soon a large glass vessel of steaming black tea with fresh mint leaves stood in front of me. I looked through the menu and decided to go back there for a meal soon.




Cycling towards Pitshanger Lane I stopped to take a picture of this unusual shrub. What you can see are not flowers but berries. What unusual hue!

If anyone is interested we can meet up earlier that day (for a hike around Pitshanger and Brentham area and stay to see the Xmas lights lit up! Contact me for details!:-)  
 

How could I not stop by and take a snap or more. The girls told me I could take one of the hunds!
Read this!
Ugh... Is that what they mean?

For my American contacts this book might be of interest:
Greetings to you, Elona!:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment