Friday 28 November 2014

Medley

My friend Emma Vansittart is in the Warehouse of Dreams at the Lion and Unicorn Theatre till Dec 6th. I hope to see her onstage tonight, public transport permitting.
What if someone invented shoes that would make us hop and leap like a squirrel?


...
Luckily, we got to the theatre in time to see the play using traditional transport: own legs, a train and a tube!
....
The day before I saw a new item delivered to The Transport Museum in Acton:
 It arrived just as we were leaving this cafe opposite Acton Town Station having had a surprisingly satisfying lunch. My piece of cod was fresh and tasty and so was my friend's jacket potato, both served with salad and followed by tea.

In Stratford we were greeted by Robert, dressed in red from top to bottom. I forgot what this hue of red is called though...








No comments:

Post a Comment