Saturday 29 December 2012

Flying like a human being!

OK, let me first assure you that the day is sunny here, on the edge of The Holy Cross Mountains - not so much mountains, rather more hills representative of a glorious, but distant past.

This evening I'm returning to London and first time in quite a while with the respectful British Airways who hopefully treat passengers like humans, not like cattle.

..............

I think it was in the BA magazine I read about the Spanish equivalent of April Fools' Day observed on December the 28th! Instead of nicely dozing off or reading the book that I found so captivating on the outbound flight, I became engrossed in reading the free press! How ambitious! ;-) I think,  The Daily Mail article captured my attention. I recognised Inveraray Castle in the picture. It was the first of many Scottish castles I visited when working as a tour leader. So many memories, stories heard, people met....

But now it is already Sunday, plenty to do here and now!

Let's make it a good day!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment